Astrology of Alzheimer Disease
What is Alzheimer Disease?
- Alzheimer is a progressive and degenerative brain disease which causes problems with memory, thinking and behaviours.
- Amyloidal plaques and neurofibrillary tangles are two types of proteins responsible for destroying brain nerve cells causing Alzheimer disease.
- Other contributing major factors for this disease are hereditary, old age, brain injury, Down syndrome, smoking, depression, elevated homocystein level, heart problems.
The symptoms of Alzheimer disease:
Short term memory loss, inability to perform routine work, strength of judgment and reasoning deteriorate, change in mood, behavior and communication patterns, impaired language skills, emotional outbursts and in final stage the individual’s ability to recognize faces and to communicate is completely lost along with the ability to control bowel and bladder control.
Astrological significator for Alzheimer disease:
Ascendant: overall strength/weakness of health, head and brain
6th house: house of sickness, lifestyle
8th house: life expectancy, incurable diseases, traumas, low and lingering diseases, cause of death
12th house: hospitalization, sleep, mental disorders
Mercury:nervous systems, represents the rule sponsoring mental function, thinking, writing, hearing, all forms of communication
Saturn:chronic diseases, tumors, desiccation, shrinking, under-function, retardation, and collapse old age.
Mars: muscular system, inflammation of arteries leading to the brain, accidents, vitality, fevers.
Uranus:indicates body electricity
Different combination’s for Alzheimer disease:
- Mercury is retrograded /inauspiciously placed/set/debilitated/ hammed between malefic/aspected by malefic Saturn/Uranus indicates nervous disorders.
- Mercury and Jupiter placed in 6th/8th/12th houses and aspected by malefic.
- Mercury aspected/conjunct/associated with Saturn/Uranus indicates brain problems.
- Mercury placed in 3rd house and aspected by Saturn/Uranus.
- Sign Gemini and Mercury severely afflicted and related to 6th/8th/12th sign may cause Alzheimer disease.
- Mercury and Moon are inharmonious aspect or in 12th house and aspected by Pluto.
- 3rd house and Mercury are afflicted by Neptune.
- Mercury/Saturn related to trine/6th/8th/12th house and aspected by Uranus
- Moon aspected/associated with Saturn/Ketu indicates mental disorders.
- Afflicted 4th house and Moon indicates depression and mental worries.
- Moon in 6th/8th/12th house indicated mental disorders.
- Heavily tenanted 12th House especially with a Luminary there could suggest mental illness and institutions
- Saturn and Rahu association/conjunction/aspect gives can not concentrate and mental worries and lingering diseases.
- Saturn associated with trine/4th house, aspected by malefic indicates brain problems.
- Rahu placed in angle/6th/8th/12th house, resulting in hypertension.
- Mars, Mercury, Neptune conj in Cancer/4th house.