Hotmail forwarding is a term used to describe automatic forwarding of email from one email account to another. For example, do you keep many email addresses with providers such as Hotmail, Yahoo Gmail and other POP3 account but finding it difficult to keep track of all the incoming and outgoing messages?
Do you find it troublesome having to access each email provider websites and repeatedly typing your Username and Password just to access every account?
The majority of free mail providers do not like to redirect email from your account established with them to your other email addresses continue with another provider simply because the very act itself is taking you away from their dominant service offering. As such, they will usually allow automatic email forwarding to your other account with another provider if you subscribe to their premium explain a fee.
We will show you where you can get email redirect for FREE! If you use Hotmail email as your dominant account, email providers such as Gmail and a list of other free email redirect and POP3 providers below allow automatic Hotmail forwarding.
In case you want to know what POP3 method, it’s just a short form for “Post Office Protocol,” a term used to describe how users are able to retrieve their emails from a far away server. POP3 are commonly used by many free web based mail providers today to ease retrieving emails from their respective server. Please review all the POP3 mail and email redirect providers listed below.
Hotmail forwarding is easy. We will now show you how you can email redirect from your other addresses into your Hotmail email. Best of all, this service is FREE!
List of Email Redirect and POP3 Email Providers that allow Hotmail Forwarding for FREE!
1. Bigfoot – is free email and forwarding sets that allow Hotmail forwarding from your Big Foot account into your hotmail email. You can activate a free redirect account but they will allow you to forward a maximum of 50 messages per day. For $9.95, you can upgrade to a premium web mail account that allows you to forward a maximum of 500 email messages per day to 20 different Hotmail email account or other POP3 mails.
2. FanMail is a free lifetime email redirect provider that caters for sports fan. When registering for a new mail forwarding account you will be asked to provide an email address where you wish to have your mails forwarded. Once you have completed your registration, Fan Mail will closest send you a confirmation mail to where you want to have your email redirected.
3. GMail allows email redirect to your Hotmail for free. It has the option of allowing you to keep a copy in your Gmail or have it auto deleted after forwarding to your Hotmail or any other POP3 mail providers
4. Hotmail Email – forwarding only allow you to redirect your emails to other accounts within the Microsoft (Msn) network such as msn, live or Hotmail account. Forwarding hotmail to your other mail address within the msn network can be achieved by login into your Hotmail email account inbox.
5. Pobox – You can sign up for Pobox mail or your own domain for a 30 days free trial. Pobox allows you to forward up to 5 email addresses/destination and has many excellent features such as spam protection, outgoing SMTP access, URL redirection and vacation mail.
6. PrimeMail is another free email redirect provider that is appropriate for forwarding to your Hotmail account or other mail account. It has three options for you to choose. 1) Use chief mail solely for forwarding email to Hotmail email account or where you wish all your mails forwarded 2) Create a chief mail account where you can use it to send /receive within chief mail or auto email redirect your email to another address. With this option, your incoming mails will be retained in your chief mail account and you will have to access your email account and able to delete each mail manually. 3) Create a chief mail account with a web mail address and set it to delete all mail after 3 or more days after it is forwarded to Hotmail email or other address of your choice.
Always remember, if you are testing the auto email redirect sets of the above providers, do not use the same email address that you are using for forwarding the message to. I have tried it and in most occasions it fails to deliver.
Once all your mails are forwarded to your Hotmail email, you can closest write, read, send or reply to all your messages and this can be achieved from your single email account.